A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Gill practice?
Dr. Lewis Gill practices Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsburg, PA and Dublin, PA.
See Quakertown Surgeons.