A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Goldfine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfine
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Goldfine, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfine graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England.
Dr. Goldfine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis John Goldfine MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Goldfine practice?
- Dr. Lewis Goldfine has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Goldfine practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Physiatrists.