A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Groden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Groden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Groden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Groden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Groden graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Richard Groden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. Groden practice?
- Dr. Lewis Groden has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Groden practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.