A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Groden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Groden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Groden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Groden graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Groden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Richard Groden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. Groden practice?
- Dr. Lewis Groden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Groden practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.