A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Santa Teresita Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis H V May MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis H. May practice?
- Dr. Lewis May has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis May practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Primary Care Doctors.