A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Harpster is Excellent. Dr. Harpster has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Harpster, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology and Nephroureterectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harpster graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harpster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harpster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Harpster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis E. Harpster practice?
Dr. Lewis Harpster practices Urology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Hershey Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Louie Harpster, Dr. Louis Harpster, Dr. Luigi Harpster, Dr. Luis Harpster