A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Harpster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Harpster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Harpster, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harpster graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harpster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Edward Harpster MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis E. Harpster practice?
- Dr. Lewis Harpster has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Harpster practices Urology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Urologists.