A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Harris, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Wesley Harris MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis W. Harris practice?
- Dr. Lewis Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Harris practices Neurological Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurological Surgeons.