A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Horvitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Horvitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Horvitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horvitz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Leonard Horvitz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lewis L. Horvitz practice?
- Dr. Lewis Horvitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Horvitz practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Sicklerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Sicklerville Internists and Sicklerville Cardiologists.