Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Horvitz
Dr. Lewis Horvitz, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Trenton, NJ (and 4 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Horvitz is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Horvitz has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lewis Horvitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Rina Zuniga
Marlton, NJ 0.43 mi8
Dr. Howard Kesselheim
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Marlton, NJ 0.63 mi43
Dr. Tracy Walker
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Marlton, NJ 0.63 mi14