Learn more about Dr. Lewis Horvitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Horvitz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horvitz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Horvitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Horvitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horvitz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis L Horvitz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis L. Horvitz practice?
- Dr. Lewis Horvitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Horvitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.