A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Hunt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Southeast Alabama Med Ctr, Dothan, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis A Hunt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Lewis Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Hunt practices Anesthesiology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Anesthesiologists.