A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Rubin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Isaac Rubin MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis I. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Lewis Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Rubin practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.