A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Cohen, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- PharmDrug Dvlpmnt Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis J Cohen MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lewis Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Cohen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Pediatricians and Basking Ridge Pediatric Specialists.