A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Cohen, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- PharmDrug Dvlpmnt Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis J Cohen MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lewis Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Cohen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Pediatricians and Basking Ridge Pediatric Specialists.