Dr. Lewis Jackson MD Patient Reviews

4.8

January 16th, 2013
We love Dr. Jackson
As a new mom I was so nervous about pediatricians especially being new to the area. My mother in law recommended my husbands pediatrician which is Dr. Jackson and he is just wonderful... Any concern I have he always answers it the best he can, and always is thorough when it comes to explaining everything. I don't ever want to monopolize his time when its just a well check, but even then he never makes us feel rushed. He really is a great pediatrician and even remembered my husband and his brother having pneumonia when they were younger. I would HIGHLY recommend him as a pediatrician and I love all the nurses and front office people as well, they are all helpful and friendly! :)

December 1st, 2012
Awesome doctor
I cannot express how much I appreciate the doctors at Thomas Cross Pediatrics. They are truly a God send. They know what they are doing, and are the most caring doctors I have ever met. Dr. Jackson is very polite, and thorough, and am so thankful we can bring our child to this office.

July 26th, 2011
Dr. Jackson is our children's doctor since our son was born 15 years ago. Dr. Jackson picked up on some signs that allowed us to diagnose our son at birth with certain issues. Therefore, allowing us as parents to be more proactive in our sons care and future needs. Dr. Jackson is an excellent doctor with an outstanding bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone in need of pediatric doctor. We still continue to see him for our children's needs.

April 19th, 2011
Love him.
Changed from another doctor and couldn't be happier.

November 23rd, 2009
highly recommend
He does well to treat what he knows and then utilizes experts when necessary. I like that because you can't know everything. He also advises on general Home remedies which are often useful with 3 little ones. He caught my son's vision problem at an early age and has been great to my other two. He understands how to talk to the child and the parent and is very patient in answering all questions.