Dr. Lewis Jackson, MD
Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  We love Dr. Jackson  |  show details
by Brittany on Jan 16th, 2013

As a new mom I was so nervous about pediatricians especially being new to the area. My mother in law recommended my husbands pediatrician which is Dr. Jackson and he is just wonderful... Any concern I have he always answers it the best he can, and always is thorough when it comes to explaining everything. I don't ever want to monopolize his time when its just a well check, but even then he never makes us feel rushed. He really is a great pediatrician and even remembered my husband and his brother having pneumonia when they were younger. I would HIGHLY recommend him as a pediatrician and I love all the nurses and front office people as well, they are all helpful and friendly! :)

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

I cannot express how much I appreciate the doctors at Thomas Cross Pediatrics. They are truly a God send. They know what they are doing, and are the most caring doctors I have ever met. Dr. Jackson is very polite, and thorough, and am so thankful we can bring our child to this office.

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Jackson is our children's doctor since our son was born 15 years ago. Dr. Jackson picked up on some signs that allowed us to diagnose our son at birth with certain issues. Therefore, allowing us as parents to be more proactive in our sons care and future needs. Dr. Jackson is an excellent doctor with an outstanding bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone in need of pediatric doctor. We still continue to see him for our children's needs.

|  Love him.  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Changed from another doctor and couldn't be happier.

|  highly recommend  |  show details
by Amy..mom of 3 on Nov 23rd, 2009

He does well to treat what he knows and then utilizes experts when necessary. I like that because you can't know everything. He also advises on general Home remedies which are often useful with 3 little ones. He caught my son's vision problem at an early age and has been great to my other two. He understands how to talk to the child and the parent and is very patient in answering all questions.

|  Relates well to children  |  show details
by 1bamabelle on Jul 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

New to Newnan and he was great. I felt comfortable taking my children to him from the start. Christian man and is great!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by donlax on Jul 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have trusted Dr. Jackson with my children throughout their childhood. He always made the right diagnosis and brought them back to health. Just wish the nurses would stay.

|  Great Pediatrician  |  show details
by KellyCollins on Apr 25th, 2005 on kudzu.com

We love Dr. Jackson! He is very good with children and explains things in an understandable way. He treats the child, but calms the parent as well. I would recommend Dr. Jackson.