A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Jassey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Jassey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jassey graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jassey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis K Jassey DO is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lewis K. Jassey practice?
- Dr. Lewis Jassey has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Jassey practices Pediatrics near Bellmore, NY.
See Bellmore Pediatricians.