A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- State University of New York Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis William Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lewis W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lewis Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.