A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- State University of New York Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis William Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lewis W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lewis Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.