A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kannwischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kannwischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannwischer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kannwischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Providence Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Richard Kannwischer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. Kannwischer practice?
- Dr. Lewis Kannwischer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Kannwischer practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.