A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kannwischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kannwischer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kannwischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kannwischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannwischer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kannwischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Providence Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Richard Kannwischer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. Kannwischer practice?
- Dr. Lewis Kannwischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Kannwischer practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.