Dr. Lewis Kanter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Kanter?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Kanter?

• Good

Nice doctor

Nice doctor

January 9th, 2015

Arrogant, rude doctor

This was my second time seeing Dr. Kanter. The first time I brought my son for allergy testing and found him to be quite rude. He cut me off, didn't allow me to ask questions and provide input, and typed on the computer the whole time while shushing me if I had a question while he stared at his computer. No collaboration at all. I had to bite my tongue and figured this would be the only time we would ever see him. Fast forward to today. I had a follow up appt with his associate and the receptionist erroneously scheduled me with him. After waiting an hour to be seen, Dr. Kanter walked in. Didn't shake my hand and again proceeded to the computer with his back to me rattling off lab numbers. When I tried to provide him with my medical history related to the labs he out out his hand up to shush me, waving it, and didn't want to hear it. Then he continued, again with his back to me, and I when I asked him what a result number was,he told me he wasn't going to tell me that. It would be in the paperwork. Really? After I waited an hour, I said forget it. Give me my paperwork and I'll take it to someone competent. He is truly the worst physician I have ever seen and from other reviews I have read, highly inappropriate. If you don't like your job, or women as I suspect, quit! I highly recommend anyone to go elsewhere. What a waste of my time and frustration level.

April 22nd, 2014

new family

We are new to the area and my wife was referred to Lewis Kanter for our young daughter. Her experience was rather unpleasant. My wife was present during the entire initial consultation and did not feel anything was out of the ordinary. At one point during the second visit my wife stepped out to use the restroom and when our daughter was alone with Lewis Kanter it was another story. She was asked some questions that did not seem unusual to a young lady like what she liked to do in her spare time but others were clearly inappropriate like whether or not she had a boyfriend yet and if she liked his beard. She also commented that several times he had clearly brushed on her breats when he was moving around her but she was too afraid to say anything at the time. Needless to say neither of us ever returned and I caution others to be careful leaving your children alone with Lewis Kanter. Something is very troubling with this individual.

July 21st, 2013

Didn't really listen to what I was telling him about what I felt was wrong with me

August 3rd, 2012

asthma finally controlled

I have been seeing him for years. My asthma and allergies were not undercontroll until Dr. Kanter. He makes sure that the medcations works and when it does not he keeps trying new medcations in order to fine the right one. He keeps up to date on all new medcations and testing. The wait time is long but well worth it. He take his time with his patients that is why there is a long wait.

July 25th, 2017