A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Kass is Excellent. Dr. Kass has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kass, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kass has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Kass practice?
Dr. Lewis Kass practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Norwalk, CT.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians, Mount Kisco Pulmonologists, and Mount Kisco Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Louie Kass, Dr. Luigi Kass, Dr. Louis Kass, Dr. Luis Kass