Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Kass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kass, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kass has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Kass practice?
Dr. Lewis Kass practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians, Mount Kisco Pulmonologists, Mount Kisco Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Mount Kisco Psychiatrists.