Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Kass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kass
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kass, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kass has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Jonathan Kass MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Kass practice?
- Dr. Lewis Kass has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Kass practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians and Mount Kisco Pulmonologists.