Dr. Lewis Kirkegaard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Kirkegaard?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 23rd, 2013

Rude Phone Call

I called in response to a $20 no show fee which I was not even aware I had made an appointment a year ago. Since that last appointment I moved. I called the office and was put on the phone with marion who was quite curt and short with me about not telling them I had moved. Sorry but in the midst of moving across country calling a dermatologist I see once a year was not at the top of my list. Other staff I have come in contact with were quite pleasant though. My experience with the doctor was OK though I have a skin issue that no dermatologist has been able to figure out and he tried one thing, then on the next appointment when I said it had no effect, he disregarded the issue did my exam and I left.

May 20th, 2015