A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kriteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Kriteman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kriteman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriteman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kriteman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Scott Kriteman MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Kriteman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Kriteman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Kriteman practices Urology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Roswell Urologists.