A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kriteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Kriteman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kriteman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kriteman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kriteman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriteman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kriteman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis S Kriteman MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Kriteman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Kriteman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Kriteman practices Urology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Roswell Urologists.