A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kriteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Kriteman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kriteman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kriteman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kriteman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriteman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kriteman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis S Kriteman MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Kriteman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Kriteman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Kriteman practices Urology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Cumming Urologists.