A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kriteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Kriteman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kriteman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriteman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kriteman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kriteman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Kriteman practice?
Dr. Lewis Kriteman practices Urology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Roswell Urologists.