A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kuller, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Morbid Obesity
- Myocardial Infarction
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuller graduated from George Washington University. He has 7 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis H. Kuller practice?
Dr. Lewis Kuller practices Preventive Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Preventive Medicine Specialists.