Overall Review

3.2

May 23rd, 2015
He ruined my life. May God cause him the same chronic pain he has caused me , so he can feel what I'm going through on a daily basis. They should not allow such doctors to practice medicine in America. This is why health care is a total joke because of doctors like this who get away with doing botched surgeries on patients and are not held accountable for their negligence. I am sad and depressed by all of the pain I'm dealing with everyday.

April 3rd, 2014
Forever ruined my abdominal wall
Dr. Kurtz forever ruined my abdominal wall both functionally and aesthetically and the worst part is that he got away with it and I have to live with pain and suffering because of him. I was told by another top surgeon that he (Dr. Kurtz) did the whole surgery wrong and his approach was very outdated. He made a very damaging vertical incision right in the middle of the abdomen damaging the nerves and the muscles on the left side of the abdomen which is disfigured and indented. Apparently, the incision could have been done smaller and horizontally like a smiley face around the umbilicus. He left me damaged forever. My once appealing abdomen is all messed up because of Dr. Kurtz' lack of skills and lack of up to date technology. He left residual hernia and fat behind which was hurting with every touch or move. I get pinching and needle pains to this day. I can't believe he screwed up such a simple surgery. You have been warned. Too many smart competent doctors out there TRUST me I know because i did my research after failing to do my homework with Kurtz

December 18th, 2011
DEVASTATED PATIENT
I am crying everyday because of the pain I have to deal with after having surgery with Dr. Kurtz..I would never recommend as I would not want another patient to go through what I went through..I am a lot worse than ever before..stay away and dont believe in the whole "top doctor" hype..do your research and go elsewhere..

December 7th, 2011
this dr messed up my son BIG TIME and could not understand why we were upset,RUN THE OTHER WAY he is not competent!

November 1st, 2011
Dr. Kurtz is a great Dr.
I don't know what the other reviewer was talking about. I thought Dr. Kurtz was great and so was the staff. Easy to get an appointment, didn't wait in the waiting room long, Dr. Kurtz spoke to me not at me. I was very comfortable with him. He gave me the correct diagnosis (honest). Would absolutely recommend him!!!!

June 14th, 2011
I am living with chronic pain because of this doctor..very dishonest and misdiagnosed me..would not recommend to anyone!

April 29th, 2011
Surgeon sucks
Unsuccessful surgery performed..poor communication..would not recommend to my worst enemy!