Dr. Lewis Lane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
excellent doctor..have used him as a hand surgeon two times in the past and is the ONLY one I would go to.

May 23rd, 2014
All sizzle, no steak!
All sizzle, no steak! This MD has great credentials, but extremely poor abilities to manage complex care. The last positive review he has was written over a year ago. He is more interested in getting his consultation fees and salary from nslijhs than performing continuity of care and warranted treatments, care, or needed surgeries. Great credentials, miserable care. Don't waste your time here.

April 1st, 2013
Excellent!
Dr. Lane explained everything in detail, and answered all my questions. Surgery went smoothly, and I didn't have a need for pain medication. I'm seven days post-op Carpal Tunnel release surgery, I can write, move my hand, and haven't experienced any numbing since three days after procedure. I feel great!

January 10th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
The best of the best. Preformed my surgery on my index finger and I could not be happier. He spent all the time I needed and returned all my calls promptly. I would recommend him to anyone and would use him again.

February 10th, 2011
Excellent physician
I highly recommend Dr. Lane. He was caring and very thorough. I was treated as an individual and my problem was analyzed in depth. He did not jump to the quick fix or the big bucks procedure.

January 19th, 2011
Amazing skills
In shortMy son is right handed and his right arm was torn off in a car accident between the elbow and the wrist. Although the initial surgery of reattachment was done at Albany Medical Center, Dr. Lewis Lane performed many additional reconstructive surgeries thereafter, attaching, reconnecting and reworking the muscles, tendons and nerves facilitating my son 95% use of his hand and fingers. Dr. Lanes perseverance, knowledge and bed-side-manner were a great asset in my sons recovery. My son has been able to pursue his dream of being a chef.