A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Lebetkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Lebetkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Lebetkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebetkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lebetkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Martin Lebetkin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Lebetkin practice?
- Dr. Lewis Lebetkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Lebetkin practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.