A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Lipson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lipson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis C Lipson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lewis C. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Lewis Lipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Lipson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Cardiologists.