A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Lipson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lipson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis C Lipson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lewis C. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Lewis Lipson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Lipson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Cardiologists.