Dr. Lewis Litwack MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elgin, OK

June 1st, 2015
Dr Litwack is a good doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Litwack for over 6 months now. He was a little leary of taking me on as a patient in the beginning but we now have a good relationship. I like him very much because he is open to listening to my concerns and he is not closed minded like so many other doctors. He is willing to research anything he is not sure of and he has no problem admitting if he has been mistaken or looking for answers when he doesn't know them. In today's world of new discoveries a doctor has to be open minded and not depend only on what they may have learned in medical school twenty years ago. Dr Litwack cares about his patients and he will help you with any genuine issues you have regarding your health.

February 8th, 2011
A caring and understanding physician
My first meeting with Dr. Litwack was especially interesting. After many years with the various issues I have in my health, I have learned to be well prepared when it comes to visiting new physicians. Dr. Litwack appreciated my input, and also was appreciative of my writing everything down. He listened to the issues beyond the original diagnoses and we discussed potential routes to follow. It is the fact that we did this, sat down and discussed each of the avenues, and even to the point of giving me options to check into, beyond what he could manage due to the situation, it has helped tremendously. I will be seeing Dr. Litwack a second time soon. It will be interesting to see how his suggestions have worked.