A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Miller is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Miller, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis McCoy Miller MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lewis Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Miller practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Neurologists.