A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Maharam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Maharam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maharam
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Maharam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maharam graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maharam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Gary Maharam MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis G. Maharam practice?
- Dr. Lewis Maharam has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Maharam practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.