A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Maharam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Maharam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maharam
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Maharam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maharam graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maharam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Gary Maharam MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis G. Maharam practice?
- Dr. Lewis Maharam has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Maharam practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Sports Medicine Doctors.