Dr. Lewis Mccurdy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Mccurdy?

May 5th, 2015

Dr. McCurdy is a gift from God. He saved my husband's life. Brilliant and compassionate.

July 10th, 2013

I met Dr. McCurdy 4 1/2 yrs ago when I had an accident and was in the hospital for an extended period of time. I will admit I was scared. Not only did he put me ad ease, but talked to me in a manner that few doctors are capable of doing. I saw him on a daily basis while I was in the hospital and then when I got out and had to go back, his demeanor never changed. He is genuinely caring, nice and makes sure you understand what he is doing. He is one of a very few doctors that made my situation bearable.

March 19th, 2013

The best there is!

Dr. McCurdy is hands down one of the best there is, has been, and ever will possibly be. He is more than just your friend and a way better person than even some of the greatest doctors could begin to be. Quite frankly, if doctors were also politicains, McCurdy would be Lewis Ronald Eisenhower. The complete package on a real deal medical doctor!! A+ all the way around!!

July 10th, 2014