A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Morgenstern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Bayard Morgenstern MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis B. Morgenstern practice?
- Dr. Lewis Morgenstern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Morgenstern practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.