A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Mufson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Mufson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mufson
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Mufson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Mufson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mufson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mufson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Jay Mufson MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Mufson practice?
- Dr. Lewis Mufson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Mufson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Gastroenterologists.