A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Pincus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pincus graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pincus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Charlton Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Michael Pincus DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Lewis Pincus has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Pincus practices Internal Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Internists.