A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis King is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Ray King MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. King practice?
- Dr. Lewis King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis King practices Pediatrics near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gilmer, TX.
See Garland Pediatricians.