A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Silverman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Richard Silverman MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Silverman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Silverman practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.