A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Radonovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Radonovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radonovich graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Radonovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Malcom Randall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Radonovich MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Radonovich practice?
- Dr. Lewis Radonovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Radonovich practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists.