Dr. Lewis Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Rose?

June 16th, 2016

Dr Rose is thorough and completely involved in all aspects of my physical health and treatment. Answers my questions in easy to understand terms and often before I ask. Explains what he is doing and why. Dr Rose is humble, focused, brilliant, positive and upbeat. My infusion treatments ended 6 year ago and I'm still showing no signs of re-occurrence. It was a long year but he was with me every step of the way.

May 3rd, 2016

Dr Rose is the best of the best. I always say he is my Angel....I am a 11 year breast cancer survivor and If it wasn't for Doc Rose and his talks he gave to me I would not be here today. His aggressive treatment and huge heart I just put my life in his hand and honestly I can't thank him enough for saving my life. I don't trust many doctors but I know no matter what I can call the Doc and he will direct me....

March 4th, 2015

Amazing Practioner

Genius! This caring doctor is outstanding in his field. Never forgets anything! He has been my "quarterback" for 4 plus years and do all that he asks. I have total respect and trust in this doctor. He talks very fast and uses terms and words most are not accustomed. Write down your questions ahead of time!

February 11th, 2015

Dr. Rose excels above all other physicians. I couldn't imagine any other physician treating me.

July 23rd, 2013

Patient wife

Miracle Worker for my Husband who had stage 4 Lymphoma! He is now Cancer Free!

July 12th, 2012

Answer to prayer

Dr Rose was my second opinion. Five minutes into that appointment, I knew he was the oncologist I had been praying to find. I had a couple other health problems that were a concern in undergoing chemo. Dr Rose read all of my information, especially my health history and offered what he felt would be the best treatment based on my type of cancer and health risks. He is intelligent and remembers. He kept my other doctors informed of my progress and treatments. He is honest and humble. He or his office staff always return my phone calls. We sometimes have to wait a while to see him but he gives me his full attention when he is with us. He answers questions and includes my spouse in asking for questions, providing info, discussions, etc. He is well worth the wait and I have recommended him to several others.

May 28th, 2010

Dr. Rose has saved my life. In my opinion, there is no physician that can compare to him. He is so brilliant that he is aware of new treatments a year prior to finding it in articles, journals or online. I own him everything. I live in New Jersey. The trip to Philadelphia is worth it.

June 8th, 2017