Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 18th, 2015

Great doctor, I recommend him highly

Internal medicine guru show details Internal medicine guru
Dec 2nd, 2014

Dr. Rosenbaum is an incredible physician in this day and age. Aside from his high skills and experience, he is a caring physician. As a male in my late 50's, I regularly see him for blood pressure treatment and any other assorted general issues. He is so approachable and on many occasions has counseled and calmed my worst fears. He regularly takes my phone calls for consulting issues or referrals to other medical professionals . If every medical person in this day and age treated his patients like Dr. Rosenbaum does, there would be no negative attitude about this important profession.

dr Rosenbaum show details dr Rosenbaum
by heather on Apr 21st, 2014

He is the most caring , compassionate doctor. He will never give up on trying to help you. He takes time with you and actually oays attention to you and your concerns. He is the best doctor , i wush their were more doctors like him. Thank you for everything Dr !

May 18th, 2012

Dr. Rosenbaum knows his stuff. He is thorough you will leave with answers to questions that no one else could help you with. FINALLY I have found a Dr. who listens to me and understands me and also doesn't make me feel crazy. Thank you.Also his secretary is wonderful, so are the girls who bring you back into the rooms.

Pleased show details Pleased
Mar 24th, 2011

I was able to get a same-day appointment. After filling out paperwork I was taken right back. Dr. Rosenbaum with very thorough. He asked a lot of questions and recorded the answers in a computer. He ordered some lab work and said someone would call with the results next week, or they'd make another appointment if I needed a detailed explanation of the results. Dr. R is also "low-carb friendly".

great physician show details great physician
Jul 26th, 2010

thorough diagnostician and great physician,takes his time with patient

Oct 12th, 2008