Dr. Lewis Rosenblatt DO Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Rosenblatt is a well qualified Dr. He is very knowledgable, compassionate and caring.

September 15th, 2016
No Thank You
If you want a "doctor" who will write you any prescription that you want, then he is the doctor for you. If you want an actual doctor, go somewhere else. He does not listen, or look you in the eyes. First time I saw him was a day I fell down the stairs. I was in a LOT of pain. He just brushed it off and did nothing. My elbow (where it landed on and broke the bannister) kept me up for 6-8 weeks, it hurt so bad. When I later told him this, he said, "Oh, I guess you hurt yourself.." another time I was concerned about being anemic. He looked at the skin on my arms and said that I was darker than him, so I was not anemic. Guess what, I was! I am currently trying to get my medical records from them. I have been trying for 2 weeks.

September 8th, 2016
No no no
Waited for over an hour then waited another hour in the room. He came staggering in babbling incoherently and then turned around and left. So did I.

August 25th, 2016
Excellent, caring physician
Everything about my experience with Dr Rosenblatt AND his staff demonstrated a commitment to excellence. He focused on my healthcare and did not allow outside distractions to occur. I couldn't be happier with his care

June 21st, 2016
been my doc for 25 years

June 13th, 2016
Oh dear....
Waited for him to even show up for 2 hours and my appointment was at 11am. Unfurtunately this has be come the norm. God forbid he leaves the room while you're there, you may not see him for another hour.

March 3rd, 2016
Very attentive to ur needs. He spent the time with me and actually cared about what was going on with me. Even though he was very busy with other patients waiting that day.

February 25th, 2016
I was warned
Never on time yet never busy. You do the math.

December 30th, 2015
No no no
He has no idea what he's doing. I'm not sure he knows where he's at from on minute to the next. Goes on and on about being a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. Completely unrelated to why I was seen. I'm astounded that he has a license.

September 25th, 2015
Maybe it's time HE saw a doctor......
I watched him walk out of an exam room on two occasions over the course of a month, go to the sample closet and return to the wrong exam room and give the medications to and try to explain why the medications were needed to a patient he had not seen that day (the wrong patient). I can't be honest with the school for fear of retaliation so I am posting this here to warn the public.

May 22nd, 2015
Scary....that is all
I can't go into much detail here other than to say there are much better choices out there.

May 14th, 2015
Drugs from an addict......
You will notice that the one liners on here say he's great and he may have been average at one time. Clearly most of these are written by his staff who does their best to cover up his incompetence. Seriously though.....NO.....Not if he was the last doctor left on earth......