A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Rowland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Rowland, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Familial Periodic Paralyses
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Glycogen Storage Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Cramp
- Muscle Spasticity
- Muscular Atrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rowland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis P Rowland MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis P. Rowland practice?
- Dr. Lewis Rowland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Rowland practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.