Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Siegel
Dr. Lewis Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenner, LA, with another office in Fishersville, VA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner, Kenner Reg Med Ctr, Kenner, La and Ochsner Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Siegel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Siegel has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lewis Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.
Dr. Sarah Jolley
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Kenner, LA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Sergio Schabelman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Kenner, LA 0.01 mi40
Dr. John Harrington Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kenner, LA 0.01 mi36