Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 5th, 2015

The staff and Doctor rushed me , so much the nurse finished filling out my medical history with out even asking me the questions. There was none else in the office and the parking lot was empty. Also the staff seemed as if ,I was a bother instead of a new patient.

Stay clear. show details Stay clear.
Jan 1st, 2014

Horrible. Staff is rude. He is very arrogant. He has the personality of a door stop.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Feb 28th, 2013

Patient care is the best, understood my problem and listened to my concerns.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Jan 29th, 2013

Staff needs training in being kind to patients

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 20th, 2012

I dont know what this other person is talking about. Dr Slawsky is the best doctor in Maryville. He takes time with you, explains everything and listens. The staff is also excellent no wait time and you are treated in a professional manner.

Totally Unproffesional! show details Totally Unproffesional!
May 30th, 2012

Dr. Slawsky has to be the most arrogant, rudest person I have ever been in contact with. I went in with a serious problem and he had no idea what it was, so he had the nerve to tell me that the only kinds of wounds he had seen of this nature "were self-inflicted"! I was dumbfounded at such a statement and began to question him, when he said "I have nothing else to say to you" and left the room. I have been in tears over this and other doctors and pharmacists I told about it, suggested that I report the occurrence. I would not recommend this person to anyone!