A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Spangler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Spangler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Spangler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Douglas Spangler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis D. Spangler practice?
- Dr. Lewis Spangler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Spangler practices Emergency Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Emergency Physicians.