Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr. Stocks was an absolute pleasure to talk with. Yes, he took the time to talk with me, not only about my gallbladder removal surgery, but also about other health conditions that I was dealing with. His widespread knowledge and experience was reassuring. I had not had a surgery since the age of six (tonsils) and was apprehensive about surgery until I met with Dr. Stocks. I felt completely cared for and completely confident in Dr. Stocks skill and knowledge. The operation went without a hitch and recovery was EASY. No problems. It was the best experience I've ever had with a doctor. I would recommend Dr. Stocks to anyone who is in need of a surgery that he may perform. A note on his office staff: they were excellent...friendly, professional and very helpful.

Not just our doctor...trusted friend show details Not just our doctor...trusted friend
Nov 15th, 2010

Dr. Stocks and his staff have been so caring with me and my family from the day we met him. We all feel comfortable knowing we are always getting his best advice and trust what he tells us. It is a comfort knowing he and his staff are really concerned about you and your family.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by anon. on Apr 29th, 2010

Dr. Stocks knows his stuff! I am so glad I found him a few years ago!

Get Second Opinion! show details Get Second Opinion!
Mar 18th, 2009

Over-anxious to surgically remove a healhty gallbladder. Attempted to demonstrate fake gallstones using ultrasound. HIDA scan proved him wrong.Told that this isn't the first time this has happened. Living proof. Get a second opinion!

Mar 18th, 2009

Dr. Stocks has saved my life several times and gave me the courage to stay alive when all seemed hopeless. He is devoted to his patients no matter the situation .... you come first!! I can't say enough of this wonderful, skillful caring man who fights for what is in your best interest. Not very many doctors could hold a candle to Dr. Stocks.

Dr Stocks show details Dr Stocks
by Steven Davis on Jan 5th, 2009

Has Got to be one of the best surgical Doctors In the Raleigh Area. His Bedside manner is about the best i have ever seen. His staff is very caring and he is ready to help anyone that he possibly can.