A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tanenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum practice?
- Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum practices Dermatology near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Dermatologists.