A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Waber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Waber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waber
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Waber, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Waber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Joseph Waber MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Waber practice?
- Dr. Lewis Waber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Waber practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Geneticists.