Dr. Lewis Waber Is this you?

3.0

He is arrogant and doesn't care

Posted on September 21st, 2012

If my child would have continued treatment with him, she would not be alive today. Mr. Waber is rude and literally said, "I'm not concerned with your child.. I've seen worse." He never provided vital information needed to keep my child healthy and never followed up.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2012

Dr Waber has been treating my daughter since she was 8 months old. She is now 8 years old. He has always been professional and kind. He is always available for questions and patient.

Type 2 Diabetes