A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Weintraub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Weintraub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weintraub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. Weintraub practice?
Dr. Lewis Weintraub practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.