Learn more about Dr. Lewis Wesselius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Wesselius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesselius
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wesselius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Wesselius, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesselius graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wesselius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis J Wesselius MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Wesselius practice?
- Dr. Lewis Wesselius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Wesselius practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, and Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners.