A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Wong is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Wong MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Wong practice?
- Dr. Lewis Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Wong practices General Practice near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Pedro Primary Care Doctors.