A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Wong is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Wong MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Wong practice?
- Dr. Lewis Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Wong practices General Practice near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro General Practitioners.