A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Wong is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Wong MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Wong practice?
- Dr. Lewis Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Wong practices General Practice near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Pedro Primary Care Doctors.