A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Zemsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Zemsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zemsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zemsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Zemsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zemsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis M Zemsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Zemsky practice?
- Dr. Lewis Zemsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Zemsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Piscataway, NJ.
See Piscataway Surgeons.