A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lex Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lex Chen is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lex R Chen MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lex R. Chen practice?
- Dr. Lex Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lex Chen practices Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Sylmar Internists.