A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kenerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kenerly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenerly
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kenerly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenerly graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kenerly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Appling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lex Kenerly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Kenerly practice?
- Dr. John Kenerly has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kenerly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jesup, GA.
See Jesup Surgeons.