A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kenerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kenerly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenerly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenerly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kenerly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenerly graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kenerly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Appling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lex Kenerly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Kenerly practice?
- Dr. John Kenerly has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kenerly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jesup, GA.
See Jesup Surgeons.